As the representative local festival of Michuhol-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City, the purposes of the Juan Festival are to enhance communication and empathy between generations through the establishment of local culture infrastructure and the Juan Media Zone through the creation of an enjoyable atmosphere. - Time : Sept. annually (For three days) - Venue : Around Juan Station Michuhol street, Cinema Space Juan, Youth Media Center and Previous Citizen's Hall Resting place.
Michuhol-gu, Incheon Metropolitan City
Michuhol-gu Haksan Cultural Cente
- Street J.U.M.F : Fusion Nanta, magic, singing, B-boy performance, and movies
- Media Art Festival : Media art performance by media artists
- Street Performance : Famous street performers from Korea and foreign countries
- Citizen's Participation : UCC messages, video letters, art book creation, photo tile, and 3D video experience.
- Pocket Media Festival : Videos created through mobile phones and digital cameras
- Open Studio : TV concerts with cable TV and NIB (Michuhol-gu Incheon Broadcasting)
- Other events : e-emotion movie festival, youth club festival, Michuhol-gu Love-sharing Market
Culture & Arts Division